The ABA offers players the opportunity to join a travel team and develop a broader set of techniques while engaging in meaningful competition. Teams are managed by professional ABA instructors who are committed to training and creating well-rounded athletes.
Teams practice weekly out of Eastmonte Park and compete in monthly tournaments in the Central Florida area. The ABA travel team program is structured for 9U to 15U divisions and focuses on teaching players the skills needed for success at the high school level.
In addition, the program emphasizes the importance of fundamentals and how to play the game with a positive mindset and tremendous effort on a daily basis. Players offered roster spots must commit to a full season and pay the appropriate team fees, which vary by division.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteers
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will wear face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will encourage and maintain safe social distance.
- Officials will wear face coverings (masks) at all times.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents should practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants will not be required to wear a face covering (mask).
- Parents and spectators are recommended to wear face coverings (masks) in accordance to the Seminole County Executive Order.
- Parents and spectators can bring and use their own chairs and set up along the dedicated areas outside of the perimeter fence in accordance to the Seminole County Executive Order. Bleachers will be off limits and dedicated as extended dugouts.
- Noncompliance to the Seminole County Executive Order could result in activity cancellation.
- Participants and parents should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before a practice and no more than 30 minutes before a game.
- Participants and parents should not loiter in the parking lot and leave immediately following their scheduled activity.