ABL Summer Training Sessions
Join Orlando Magic Legend, Sam Vincent, for the Summer Training Sessions designed to improve basketball fundamentals and skills. Session runs Monday through Friday at the Lake Brantley Field House and South Gyms and are open to players ages 5 to 15. Cost is $100 for the session. Registration begins April 5.
- Ages 8 - 15 | Weeks of June 7, 14 & 21 | July 5,12 & 19 | 1 - 4 p.m.
- Ages 5 - 7 | Weeks of June 7 & 21 | July 12 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
ABL Drop-In Sessions
Players ages 7 to 18 can participate in nightly workouts and scrimmages. Drop-in play is designed for players to participate at their own pace and availability. Sessions are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at Lake Brantley South gym from 5:30 to 8 p.m. and are open to players ages 8 to 15 Cost is $10 per session. All players must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each session. Registration begins April 5.
Session Dates: Weeks of June 7, 14 & 21 | July 5,12 & 19
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteers
- Staff and volunteer coaches will undergo symptom checking daily including temperature checks. Those measuring a temperature of 100.4 or more will be sent home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will wear a face coverings (masks) and carry hand sanitizer at all times. Exceptions are made for officials during activity.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will encourage and maintain safe social distancing.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents should practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants will not be required to wear a face covering (mask).
- Parents and spectators are required to wear face coverings (masks) in accordance to the Seminole County Executive Order.
- Spectators must maintain 6 feet of separation from others.
- Noncompliance to the Seminole County Executive Order could result in activity cancellation.
- All persons should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before a scheduled practice or no earlier than 15 minutes before a scheduled game.
- Participants and parents should not loiter in the parking lot and should leave immediately following their scheduled activity.