Altamonte Girls Fastpitch Softball program in affiliation with Babe Ruth Baseball offers a Spring and Fall League designed for players ages 4 to 18. Players learn basic fundamentals and develop advanced skills in a competitive environment. Fees vary by division.
2021 Fall League
- Registration for the 2021 fall season is open!
- Player placement workouts begin the week of August 9.
- League play begins September 11.
- Save $10! Register by June 30.
- No registration fee for 4 to 6 year old first-year participants (must be Altamonte resident).
Player Placement Workouts
|Age Division||Registration Fee||Workout Dates & Times|
|4-6 Years||$85||August 13 @ 6 p.m.|
|7-8 Years||$95||August 9 @ 5:30 p.m.|
|9-10 Years||$105||August 10 @ 5:30 p.m.|
|11-12 Years||$105||August 11 @ 5:30 p.m.|
|13 Years and Older||$120||August 12 @ 5:30 p.m.|
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteer Coaches
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.