Join us at the outdoor pool for new seasonal events. All ages are welcome unless otherwise listed. Admission is included with membership or $5 per person, per visit. Children ages 3 and under are free.
April 9 | 1 - 4 p.m.
Hop on over to the outdoor pool to celebrate spring with a rubber duck roundup, candy and games.
Summer Kick Off
May 28 | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Start the summer season off right with food, deck games and pool activities.
Monday & Wednesdays | June 1 - July 29 | 7 - 9 p.m.
Cool down on hot summer nights. Enjoy night swimming, music, pool toys and deck games.
End of Summer Luau
September 2 | 5 - 8 p.m.
Put on your best grass skirt and join us for a luau, complete with flower leis, hula dancing and beach balls, to celebrate the end of the summer season.
NOTE: Only U.S. Coast-Guard-approved personal flotation devices (PFDs) are permitted during open swim and dive-in movies. They must of the USCG label and be properly fitted. Children wearing PFDs must be under parent or guardian direct supervision at all times. Devices are available upon request and subject to availability.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release patron names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.