The Therapeutic Pool is open Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and closed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and City holidays. (The pool is closed for two weeks surrounding the Christmas and New Year’s Day holidays each year.)
Classes are offered in three-month sessions, and for your maximum benefit, they follow a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday schedule. All classes are 40 minutes in length and limited to 20 participants.
Class registration is available online and opens at 8 a.m. each Monday the week before a new session starts. (In cases when Monday is a City holiday, registration begins on Tuesday.) Members must register for each session as classes are not carried over from one session to the next. You are allowed to register for one class per session. You must have a Physician Consent Form on file to register for Exercise Sessions.
Open Swim Sessions are not being offered at this time.
Fees Per Session
- City Residents - $25
- Non-residents - $50
- An Altamonte Springs Physician Consent form must be signed by your doctor (MD or DO only) and turned in prior to registering for Exercise Sessions. Download your Physician Consent Form here.
- Class fees are due at the time of registration.
- If you require an assistant, you must bring this person with you and they are also required to have a Physician Consent Form on file. Registration fees may apply.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals. Exceptions are made for exercise and swim lesson instructors while teaching.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release patron names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to Local, State and Federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.