Seasonal and annual memberships are available for purchase to individuals and their immediate families. Memberships include access to open swim times, lap swimming, water fitness classes, dive-in movies and seasonal events. Once a membership is purchased, online reservations are required to participate in all activities. Day-of activity or walk-up reservations are subject to availability. Register today!
Seasonal memberships are valid May 23 to September 11, 2022. Annual memberships are good for one year from the date of purchase. All memberships can be purchased online, at the Westmonte Recreation Center front office Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or at the outdoor pool aquatic office Saturdays and Sundays between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|1||January 10 - February 6||December 6|
|2||February 7 - March 13||January 31|
|3||March 14 - April 17||March 7|
|4||April 18 - May 22||April 11|
|5||May 23 - June 26||May 15|
|6||June 27 - July 31||June 20|
|7||August 1 - September 11 (6 Weeks)||July 25|
|8||September 12 - October 16||September 6|
|9||October 17 - November 20||October 10|
|10||November 21 - December 16||November 14|
|Family (Up to 5 Family Members)||$100||$150|
|Individual (Age 18 & Up)||$50||$75|
|Senior Couple (Age 50 & Up)||$45||$65|
|Senior Individual (Age 50 & Up)||$35||$50|
|Youth (Age 10 - 17)||$35||$50|
*Non-members are charged a $5 per person per session/class fee. Children ages 3 and under are free. Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Sessions 5-7 are available to both annual and seasonal Memberships.
All activity dates and times are subject to change. The outdoor pool is subject to close if the outside temperature maintains at or below 40 degrees including wind chill or in cases of inclement weather.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release patron names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.